Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thursday/Friday

Wow! Thanks for helping me find my way around Austin! As I checked your blogs I see that about 8 of the students in the class found me in Austin, TX. I need everyone (if you weren't one of those who already did this) to post a map of the Austin Hilton and how to get from there to PF Changs.

Did you find out the name of the conference and which sessions I'm teaching Thursday? I'm at a conference of some kind, and I'm teaching somethingorother. Post the info for extra credit when you find it!

I see that many of you have not yet completed a mind-map (see my post from 1/30/08) and posted your work, so that is going to be your next priority. Here is what you need to do:

Using a novel that you have read recently, create a mind map with the TITLE in the center bubble. Out to the side, create new bubbles for SETTING, CHARACTERS, PLOT, and MOOD/ THEME. Beyond those category bubbles, please add bubbles to complete the mind map.